MICROSOFT DYNAMICS AX CONSULTANT - OPERATIONS
The Operations Consultant will work with the implementation team to assist with the successful implementations and maintenance of our client’s Dynamics AX based ERP systems. The functions may include business requirements gathering, designing solutions, configuration, training, testing, and supporting of our client deployments.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Substantial AX Trade & Logistics and AX Production background
- Experience interfacing with end-users and gathering business requirements
- Required to demonstrate credibility with the client and be able to articulate how Dynamics AX will add value to their business
- Experience designing and coordinating multiple AX full cycle deployments
- 5+ years experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Worked on multiple successful implementations in both on-site and remote
- Strong organizational and communication skills are required
- Dynamics AX T&L and Production certifications recommended
If you are interested in joining our talented team, please send a current resume along with a cover letter, including salary requirements, and references to email@example.com.
Western Computer is an equal opportunity employer.