MICROSOFT DYNAMICS NAV SENIOR FINANCIAL CONSULTANT
We currently have an immediate position open for a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Senior Financial Consultant.
The Senior Financial Consultant will work with the implementation team to assist with the successful implementations and maintenance of our client’s NAV based ERP systems. The functions may include business requirements gathering, designing solutions, configuration, training, testing, and supporting of our client deployments.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Must have substantial accounting/finance background
- Experience interfacing with financial executives and end-users in gathering business requirements
- Experience designing and coordinating multiple NAV full cycle deployments
- Ability to design chart of accounts, dimensions and posting groups to meet client’s financial reporting requirements
- Experience with NAV inventory costing
- Required to demonstrate credibility with the client and be able to articulate how Dynamics NAV will add value to their business
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Worked on multiple successful implementations in both on-site and remote
- Strong organizational and communication skills are required
- Dynamics NAV Financial certifications recommended
If you are interested in joining our talented team, please send a current resume along with a cover letter, including salary requirements, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Western Computer is an equal opportunity employer.