Customer Success Manager
Western Computer, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner based in southern California, is looking for a North American based Customer Success Management professional with a passion for problem-solving, a talent for sales, and the ability to anticipate a customer’s needs.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is the point of contact and responsible for all aspects of Account Management for a portfolio of Western Computer’s existing Microsoft Dynamics customers. The CSM’s responsibilities include planning, coordinating and selling professional services and software on an on-going basis to meet customer’s current and future technology needs. It requires a proactive approach of client management to make sure they are receiving the highest level of support and services. This position reports to the Director of Sales.
- Meetings (in person and via phone) with customers and prospects on an ongoing basis
- Learn customer’s business issues/requirements/goals to understand current and future needs
- Create solution proposals for software subscriptions and services, including Business Cases, Project Charters, and Statements of Work
- Provide buy-in demonstrations and coordinate full product demonstrations and presentations
- Attend events (UG Summit, trade shows, User’s Group, MS meetings, etc.)
- Interact closely with Western Computer’s Support, Operations, & Management teams
- Track all customer interactions and proposals in D365 Customer Engagement
Desired Skills & Experience
- Expertise in both enterprise account management and sales roles.
- Previous selling experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Finance and Operations, Business Central (AX, NAV, and CRM), and Power Platform (PowerApps, Power BI, etc.).
- A proven ability to work in a dynamic collaborative team environment.
- Excellent written, communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively interface with employees, prospects and customers of all levels, including C-Level executives.
Additional experience in the following areas would be an asset:
- Credibility in one or more industry sectors. Manufacturing, Distribution, and Rental sector experience strongly desired.
- Functional experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Finance and Operations, Business Central, and/or Power Platform (AX, NAV, and CRM) a plus.
If you are interested in joining our talented team, please send a current resume along with a cover letter, including salary requirements, and references to email@example.com.
Western Computer is an equal opportunity employer.