Western Computer is a Certified Gold Cloud Microsoft Partner who has provided over three decades of software solutions expertise to businesses in a wide range of industries and allowed enterprise operations to transform in response to shifts in business trends, technology, and optimized implementation strategies.
Our teams are stacked with certified professionals supporting Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central (D365 BC), AX/D365 Finance & Operations (D365 F&O), and CRM/D365 Customer Engagement (D365 CE) product offerings.
We are looking for a Data Architect to join our expert team of high-performance professionals.
Primary role functions:
- Meet with prospects and customers to understand their challenges around data management, BI, and reporting
- Participate in Presales process to estimate data management and reporting solutions to customers.
- Work with stakeholders and users to define and document requirements
- Work alongside technical architects to identify proper data stores such as AzureSQL or Azure Data Lake
- Identify principles, patterns and architecture maps that provides a clear vision for delivering value from data
- Understanding design, develop and maintenance for business intelligence and data warehousing using Microsoft preferred solutions
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree with preference in Computer Science or Engineering
- Direct experience with delivering Power BI projects against ERP and/or CRM data sources
- Experience with Microsoft Azure data analytics platform (Synapse, Databricks, Azure Data Lake, AzureSQL etc.)
- Familiarity with data architecture concepts, including ETL and data security best practices
- Understanding of system integration and data access approaches, such as API's
- Familiarity with cloud ERP and CRM software platforms
If you are interested in joining our talented team, please send a current resume along with a cover letter, including salary requirements, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.