Microsoft Dynamics CRM/D365 CE Consultants
Western Computer is a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner who has provided over three decades of software solution expertise to businesses in a wide range of industries and allowed enterprise operations to transform in response to shifts in business trends, technology, and optimized implementation strategies.
Our teams are stacked with certified professionals supporting Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central (D365 BC), AX/D365 Finance & Supply Chain Management (D365 F&SCM), and CRM/D365 Customer Engagement (D365 CE) product offerings.
We are expanding our consulting practice and looking for additional Microsoft Dynamics CRM/D365 CE Consultants. You will join our expert team of high-performance professionals who are motivated, focused, and ready to hit the ground running.
The CE Consultant at Western will need to have experience within Customer Engagement modules that may include one or more of the following: D365 for Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, Field Service, Project Operations (formerly PSA) and/or integrations talents. We need candidates with a proven track record of successfully leading and completing implementations from Analysis through Operational Support.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM/CE implementation experience
- Ability to perform all stages of deployment - requirements gathering, design solution, configuration, testing, training, documentation, and troubleshooting
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interactive team management skills
- Polished, professional, and confident presentation and public speaking skills
- Ability to document Fit-Gap requirements, estimate levels of effort, and prioritize based on need and complexity
- Disciplined in utilizing project tools to communicate functional area progress on tasks, issues, risks, and blockers
- Experience with the creation and implementation of Test Plans
- Proven problem solver with the ability to resolve issues and mitigate risks to avoid project blockers impeding progress or escalations. Ability to ensure Western Computer’s Approved Implementation Strategy is followed for client engagements
- Experience with PowerAutomate/PowerApps a plus but not required
Certifications and Requirements:
- Four or more years of direct Dynamics CRM/D365 CE consulting experience
- Remote position with the ability to travel from 25% to 50% to client sites (travel is currently 0% during Covid-19 period)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
If you are interested in joining our talented team, please send a current resume along with a cover letter, including salary requirements, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Western Computer is an equal opportunity employer.