Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365BC Operational Functional Consultant
Western Computer, a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner, has provided businesses in a wide range of industries for three decades with software solution expertise to transform enterprise operations in response to shifts in business trends, technology and optimized implementation strategies. Our teams are stacked with certified professionals supporting Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central, AX/AX (D365B), AX/D365 Finance & Operations (D365 F&O), and CRM/D365 product offerings.
We are expanding our consulting practice and looking for additional Microsoft Dynamic NAV/D365 BC Operational Functional Consultants. You will join our expert team of high-performance professionals who are motivated, focused, and ready to hit the ground running. The Operational Functional Consultant at Western will need to have experience within the operational areas that may include Manufacturing, Distribution, Warehousing, Shipping, Purchasing, Sales Order Processing, etc.). Candidates we consider will need to have a proven track record of success leading and completing implementation efforts successfully from Analysis through Deployment and Operational Support.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Proven ERP Implementation experience in operation roles: Expert Trade & Logistics, Manufacturing, or Warehousing knowledge in all applicable stages of deployments (gather requirements, design solution, setup & configure, test & train, document & communicate, deploy & troubleshoot)
- Excellent Communication, Collaboration and Interactive Team Management skills
- Polished, Professional, and Confident Presentation and Public Speaking skills
- Ability to partner with client team resources and subject matter experts to confidently lead requirements gathering and design work sessions translating needs into requirements and designs into solutions that makes sense and adds value in support of client goals and objectives
- Ability to document Fit-Gap requirements, estimate levels of effort, prioritize based on priority and complexity
- Ability to communicate Functional Area Progress on Project Tasks, issues, risks, blockers to PM
- Experienced in change management and working with developers on the FDDs for custom code in operations modules
- Expert in creating Test Plans and supporting clients when creating Test Scenarios/Scripts, and Implementing Test Strategies
- Problem Solver: Resolve issues and mitigate risks to avoid project blockers impeding progress or escalations
- Ability to ensure Western’s Approved Implementation Strategy is followed for client engagements
- Six or more years of direct NAV TRADE, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and other operations related modules
- Ability to travel from 25% to 75% to client sites; Remote work
- Master’s degree, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
If you are interested in joining our talented team, please send a current resume along with a cover letter, including salary requirements, and references to email@example.com.
Western Computer is an equal opportunity employer.