Jet Reports Training Course | October 20th - 22nd, 2020
Jet Professional Training Course
Western Computer's Headquarters in Oxnard, California
Join us in our Oxnard, CA office for a three day Jet Professional Training course. Starting on Tuesday, October 20, 2020, let Western Computer's experienced BI and Reporting Specialist take you through various areas of Dynamics reporting, detailed below. Each day will include lectures, demonstrations, examples, and exercises to improve your reporting skillset.
$1,990 per attendee
Early Bird Discount:
Register before October 5th to save $250!
IN THIS JET PROFESSIONAL TRAINING, YOU WILL:
- Learn how to turn Report Requests into final reports by using a Report Writing Procedure
- Understand how to create dynamic reports that range from simple lists to grouped reports with subtotals
- Master the NL function to retrieve any data from NAV
- Receive advice on how to create your custom reports
- Learn about and practice with new Jet features, including the Jet Web portal
Jet Professional Course Curriculum - Days One and Two:
- Excel topics and functions especially useful for Jet Professional, and Excel spreadsheets, that many experienced users do not know
- Foundational Database Concepts to prepare you to be successful in writing Jet Reports
- Introduction to Jet Professional commands and in-depth exploration of the Jet Reports Ribbon
Report Writing Procedure
- Learn all the steps to masterfully create and design reports in Jet Professional, from the initial request or idea to the finished product
- Learn Jet querying functions that can be combined to create a variety of valuable, dynamic reports, including Financial Statements
- Learn grouping reports
- Learn how to give your users report options to change the report data on the fly
- Use the Table Builder to create pivot tables and dashboards
- Learn how to maximize the benefits of the Jet Web Portal
Jet Professional Course Curriculum - Day Three:
Lab Day - Custom Reports and Advanced Topics
- Get help in creating your own custom reports
- Advanced Topics covered in small groups, depending on participant requests
Reserve your seat today!
If you'd like to reserve your seat, please complete the below form and a Dynamics expert will be in contact with you shortly:
About Your Instructor
Marian Fine, BI/Reporting Specialist - Western Computer
Marian Fine is one of Western Computer's BI/Reporting Specialists and she is also a Microsoft Certified Trainer, a Certified Jet Reports Professional and a Certified Excel Expert. With over 14 years of experience in the industry, Marian greatly enjoys working with people and helping users to understand and benefit from technology. She has filled a variety of expert roles, including Data Analyst, Report Writer, Instructor, Technical Consultant, and Technical Trainer.