NAV Developer I Training Course
C/SIDE Introduction in Dynamics NAV Development (DEV 1)
Western Computer's Headquarters in Oxnard, California
Western Computer continues to offer training courses to help you get the most from your ERP system. Join us in our Oxnard, California office for a five-day NAV Development 1 class. Beginning on Monday, March 18th through Friday, March 22nd, this training will be led by our senior NAV developer, John Nozzi, and will include lectures, demonstrations, examples, and exercises.
$3,995 per attendee
Early Bird Discount:
Register before February 22nd to save $500!
Course I Development Curriculum:
- Overview of Dynamics NAV Architecture
- Managing objects
- Creating an object
- Editing an object
- Saving an object
- Examine the concept behind primary and secondary keys, and explain how to set them.
- Create a simple table with primary and secondary keys, and add data to the table.
- Review the concept of table relation.
- Set table relations with a filter and condition.
Reserve your seat today!
If you'd like to reserve your seat, please complete the below form and a Dynamics expert will be in contact with you shortly:
Additional Travel Information