NAV Developer II Training Course
Western Computer continues to offer training courses to help you get the most from your ERP system.
Join us in our Oxnard, California office for a five-day NAV Development II class. Beginning on Monday, May 20th through Friday, May 24th, this training will be led by our senior NAV developer, John Nozzi, and will include lectures, demonstrations, examples, and exercises.
Course: C/SIDE in Microsoft Dynamics NAV Development (DEV II)
When: May 20th-24th, 2019, classes start at 8:30 am PT on May 20th and conclude at 4:30 pm PT on May 24th.
Where: Western Computer's Headquarters in Oxnard, California
Price: $3,995 per person
CONFIRM YOUR SEAT BY Friday, April 26th and SAVE $500
Course II Development Curriculum:
- Learn the concepts of eventing and the ability to build extension packages.
- Present the standard data model & introduce the data-related business logic.
- Present the standard process model that governs the transactions in Microsoft Dynamics NAV Explain the master table and page standards.
- Work with table event triggers.
- Work with the complex data types and their member functions.
- Import and export objects as text files.
- Use virtual tables.
- Use temporary tables.
- Review different page and table C/AL functions.
Reserve your seat today!
To register or for more information, contact your Customer Account Manager or Tony Castellano, Director of Sales, by email or phone at (805) 830-8527.
Recommended Hotel Accommodations:
Hilton Garden Inn
Please use corporate account number 299-6378 when booking for a discounted rate.
Recommended Airport Information:
|Burbank Bob Hope Airport (BUR)
2627 N Hollywood Way
Burbank, California 91505
|Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
1 World Way
Los Angeles, California 90045
Additional Travel Information: