NAV Developer II Training Course
C/SIDE in Microsoft Dynamics NAV Development (DEV II)
Western Computer's Headquarters in Oxnard, California
Western Computer continues to offer training courses to help you get the most from your ERP system. Join us in our Oxnard, California office for a five-day NAV Development II class. Beginning on Monday, May 20th through Friday, May 24th, this training will be led by our senior NAV developer, John Nozzi, and will include lectures, demonstrations, examples, and exercises.
$3,995 per attendee
Early Bird Discount:
Register before April 26th to save $500!
Course II Development Curriculum:
- Learn the concepts of eventing and the ability to build extension packages.
- Present the standard data model & introduce the data-related business logic.
- Present the standard process model that governs the transactions in Microsoft Dynamics NAV Explain the master table and page standards.
- Work with table event triggers.
- Work with the complex data types and their member functions.
- Import and export objects as text files.
- Use virtual tables.
- Use temporary tables.
- Review different page and table C/AL functions.
Reserve your seat today!
If you'd like to reserve your seat, please complete the below form and a Dynamics expert will be in contact with you shortly:
Additional Travel Information