365HomeBuilder - Home Building Industry Software Consultant
Western Computer is a highly regarded Dynamics 365 Gold Certified Microsoft partner that focuses on helping customers by empowering them to take advantage of technology to digitally transform to grow their bottom line. Our incredibly talented and experienced consultants provide expert guidance to implement, support and design systems to meet needs for every area within the customer’s business. Our Cloud based solutions help customers innovate and make strategic decisions that support today’s digital world.
Our 365Homebuilder team is experiencing tremendous growth! We are looking to add consulting team members for our Residential Home Building solution.
- Full cycle accounting and financial reporting for a multi-entity environment
- Experience in Residential Home Building Industry
- Strong listening skills
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Implementation of our 365Homebuilder solution
- Performing process analysis of current system and processes
- Identifying customer requirements and documenting gaps in out-of-box functionality
- Gathering all reports and documentation requirements
- Utilizing teaching techniques that help the customer easily transition from their legacy system into 365Homebuilder
- Following successful implementation processes
- Working with customers and developers to document business and technical processes, requirements for custom development needs.
- Provide on-going support to residential homebuilding customers.
If you have previous experience implementing a home builder solution or experience in the residential home building industry in an accounting role, contact us. If you know someone that would be a great fit, introduce us!
If you are interested in joining our talented team, please send a current resume along with a cover letter, including salary requirements, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.