Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 F&O Consultant - FINANCE
Western Computer is a Certified Gold Cloud Microsoft Partner who has provided over three decades of software solutions in a wide range of industries and allowed enterprise operations to transform in response to shifts in business trends, technology, and optimized implementation strategies.
The Dynamics 365 F&O Finance Consultant will work with the implementation team to assist with the successful implementations and maintenance of our client’s Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365 for Finance /Trade ERP needs. The functions may include business requirements gathering, designing solutions, configuration, training, testing, and supporting of our client deployments.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Substantial F&O Finance / T&L background.
- Project Accounting background a plus (though not required)
- Experience interfacing with end-users and gathering business requirements.
- Required to demonstrate credibility with the client and be able to articulate how Dynamics AX/D365 F&O will add value to their business.
- Experience designing and coordinating multiple AX full cycle deployments.
- Worked on multiple successful implementations both on-site and remote.
- Strong organizational and communication skills are required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with D365 AX/F&O
- Ability to travel from 25% to 50% to client sites; Remote work
- Master’s degree, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- CPA certification beneficial
- Current D365 F&O Financial Certification
If you are interested in joining our talented team, please send a current resume along with a cover letter, including salary requirements, and references to email@example.com.