F&SCM Project Manager
Western Computer is a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner who has provided almost four decades of software solutioning expertise to businesses in a wide range of industries and allowed enterprise operations to transform in response to shifts in business trends, technology and optimized implementation strategies.
Our teams are stacked with certified professionals supporting AX/D365 Teams consisting of WMS / Trade & Logistics and also our Finance & Supply Chain Mgmt. (D365 F&SCM), Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central (D365 BC), and CRM/D365 Customer Engagement (D365 CE) product offerings.
The F&SCM Project Manager will lead the successful delivery of Dynamics 365 | Finance and Supply Chain Management (F&SCM) implementation and related projects, and ensure that the scope, resources, and budget constraints are balanced. The PM is responsible for creating the project management plan -as well as coordinating with the project SA to ensure that the team is executing to the plan in order to complete the project successfully by achieving the project goals within the established scope, schedule, budget, and quality, with a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Project planning and execution, issue and risk management, stakeholder management, and developing and delivering effective communication.
- Provide excellent service and build ongoing relationships with clients, always showing up with the highest degree of integrity.
- Provide guidance and support to your project teams, while mentoring up and coming team members
- Coordinate with project SA’s to ensure Design and team member tasks are properly engaged to provide the expected solution.
- Work with our sales team to identify and cultivate opportunities and provide direction during the sales cycle.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support our client's business goals while cultivating a trusting relationship with each client.
- Understand client's resource capabilities and constraints and adjust the project plan accordingly.
- Develop and successfully deliver large scale projects activities including but not limited to scheduling, resourcing, backlog management, and proposal development.
- Co-Manage team activities and project dependencies to ensure on time project deliverables.
- Organize and facilitate steering committee meetings, project planning meetings, and recurring team meetings.
- Lead and ensure the delivery team is practicing the - implementation methodology including continuous improvement activities and change management.
- Manage issues and escalations on projects, always demonstrating empathy and strong interpersonal skills.
- Plan and schedule consultants' work and negotiating resolution to resourcing conflicts.
- Work collaboratively with project teams and clients, including traveling to their locations.
- Set aside time for self-development by attending training or self-learning on key subjects, always striving to be your best self.
- Contribute to organizational growth and improvement through collaborative process refinement initiatives with other Project Managers and other disciplines within the organization.
- Proven experience leading successful full lifecycle Dynamics ERP Implementations (D365 F&SCM)
- Great leadership and communication skills
- 5+ years of direct work experience in a project management capacity including all aspects of process development and project lifecycle execution.
- Experience mentoring fellow teammates and/or project management peers.
- PMP, CSM, or CAPM designation preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Business, Computer Science or related field.
- Strong technical aptitude
- Solid interpersonal skills, and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships within and outside WC.
- Ability to work primarily independently and concurrently manage multiple projects.
- Ability to work collaboratively for the best interests of the business and the team.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both spoken and written English.
- Bachelor’s or master's preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- 3 years of Project Management Oversight for implementations (minimum)
- 5 years or more experience with Microsoft Dynamics (at least 3 years focused on Finance & Supply Chain Mgmt. (D365 F& SCM)
- Proficient in Microsoft Project
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a high-paced environment and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to travel from 25% to 50% to client sites.
- Remote work
Health and Wellness
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time.
- Paid holidays
- Flexible work schedules
- Mobile/internet reimbursement
- Professional coaching and reimbursements
- Paid business mileage
Please email us at Careers@westerncomputer.com if you'd like to learn more about our company culture and what really sets us apart!