Microsoft Dynamic NAV/BC Senior Developer
Western Computer is a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner who has provided over three decades of software solutions expertise to businesses in a wide range of industries and allowed enterprise operations to transform in response to shifts in business trends, technology, and optimized implementation strategies.
Our teams are stacked with certified professionals supporting Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central (D365 BC), AX/D365 Finance & Supply Chain Mgmt (D365 F& SCM), and CRM/D365 Customer Engagement (D365 CE) product offerings.
We are expanding our consulting practice and looking for an additional Microsoft Dynamic NAV/BC Senior Developer. You will join our expert team of high-performance professionals who are motivated, focused, and ready to hit the ground running.
The Senior Developer at Western will need to have experience with the daily activities of designing, configuring, and deploying code for the Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP application. We need candidates with a proven track record of successfully developing defined solutions for a diverse range of customer needs while collaborating closely with team members and following defined methodology.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Possess a deep understanding in the areas of application programming, database, and system design related to Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC
- Experience with integrations to external applications utilizing pertinent NAV/BC tools (e.g. - web services, API)
- Experience in the change management process and coordinating with functional consultants to create functional design documents for code development
- Ability to deliver quality code while meeting project deadlines
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Troubleshoot performance issues and effectively advise and implement solutions
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interactive team management skills
- Disciplined in utilizing project tools to communicate functional area progress on tasks, issues, risks, and blockers
- 7-10 years of development experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC
- Extensive working knowledge of C Side C/AL, C#.NET, T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS programming languages
- Proficient in Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration and Maintenance fundamentals
- Experience working with common third-party add-on solutions and their integration with Dynamics NAV/BC desired (e.g. Lanham, ChargeLogic)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
If you are interested in joining our talented team, please send a current resume along with a cover letter, including salary requirements, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Western Computer is an equal opportunity employer.