Microsoft Dynamic NAV/D365 BC Operational Functional Consultants
Western Computer is a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner who has provided over three decades of software solutioning expertise to businesses in a wide range of industries and allowed enterprise operations to transform in response to shifts in business trends, technology and optimized implementation strategies.
Our teams are stacked with certified professionals supporting Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central (D365 BC), AX/D365 Finance & Supply Chain Mgmt (D365 F& SCM), and CRM/D365 Customer Engagement (D365 CE) product offerings.
We are expanding our consulting practice and looking for additional Microsoft Dynamic NAV/D365 BC Operational Functional Consultants. You will join our expert team of high-performance professionals who are motivated, focused, and ready to hit the ground running.
The Operational Functional Consultant at Western will need to have experience within the operational areas including Manufacturing, Distribution, Warehousing, Shipping, Purchasing, and Sales Order Processing. We need candidates with a proven track record of successfully leading and completing implementations from Analysis through Operational Support.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- NAV/BC implementation experience in the operation role at an expert level: Trade & Logistics, Manufacturing, and/or Warehousing
- Ability to perform all stages of deployment - requirements gathering, design solution, configuration, testing, training, documentation, and troubleshooting.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interactive team management skills
- Polished, professional, and confident presentation and public speaking skills
- Disciplined in utilizing project tools to communicate functional area progress on tasks, issues, risks, and blockers.
- Experienced in the change management process and coordinating with developers to create functional design documents for code development.
- Experience with the creation and implementation of Test Plans
- Proven problem solver with the ability to resolve issues and mitigate risks to avoid project blockers impeding progress or escalations Ability to ensure Western’s Approved Implementation Strategy is followed for client engagements
- Six or more years of direct NAV/BC TRADE, Manufacturing, Warehousing, and other operations related modules
- Ability to travel from 25% to 75% to client sites; Remote work
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
If you are interested in joining our talented team, please send a current resume along with a cover letter, including salary requirements, and references to email@example.com.
Western Computer is an equal opportunity employer.