Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365BC Senior Project Manager
Western Computer, a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner, has provided businesses in a wide range of industries for three decades with software solutioning expertise to transform enterprise operations in response to shifts in business trends, technology and optimized implementation strategies. Our teams are stacked with certified professionals supporting Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central (D365B), AX/D365 Finance & Operations (D365 F&O), and CRM/D365 product offerings.
We are expanding our consulting practice and looking for additional Microsoft Dynamic NAV/D365 BC Senior Project Managers to join our expert team of high-performance professionals who are motivated, focused, and ready to hit the ground running. The Senior Project Manager at Western will need to attain NAV/D365 B functional consulting or solution architecting background. Senior level candidates we consider will need to have a proven track record of success leading and completing implementation efforts successfully from Analysis through Deployment and Operational Support.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Expert functional lead knowledge and understanding in one or more core functional modules (gather requirements, design solution, setup & configure, test & train, document & communicate, deploy & troubleshoot)
- Expert knowledge and understanding of Program/Project Management and Software Development Approaches
- Excellent Communication, Collaboration and Interactive Team Management skills
- Polished, Professional, and Confident Presentation and Public Speaking skills
- Experienced working with Microsoft, ISVs and Integrations
- Problem Solver: Resolves issues and mitigate risks to avoid project blockers impeding progress or escalations
- Ensure Western’s Approved Implementation Strategy is followed for client engagements
- Ability to manage client relationships and communicate w/ C-level executives/sponsors
- Ability to setup, track budgets vs actuals per invoicing cycle and address any issues that arise
- Experienced in Data Migration and Training Delivery; Experienced in using Task Recorder
- Six or more years of direct NAV experience with certifications
- Five or more years of Project Management Oversight for implementations and establishing internal tools and best practices.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and teams of resources concurrently in a fast-paced technology environment
- Ability to travel 25% to 75% to client sites; Remote Work; On-call availability
- Master’s degree, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
If you are interested in joining our talented team, please send a current resume along with a cover letter, including salary requirements, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Western Computer is an equal opportunity employer.