Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365BC Senior Project Manager
Western Computer is a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner who has provided over three decades of software solutioning expertise to businesses in a wide range of industries and allowed enterprise operations to transform in response to shifts in business trends, technology and optimized implementation strategies.
Our teams are stacked with certified professionals supporting Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central (D365B), AX/D365 Finance & Operations (D365 F&O), and CRM/D365 Customer Engagement (D365 CE) product offerings.
We are looking for additional Microsoft Dynamic NAV/D365 BC Senior Project Managers to join our expert team of high-performance professionals who are motivated, focused, and ready to hit the ground running.
The Senior Project Manager at Western will play a leading role in driving success with their projects as they work closely with their team in delivering exceptional results. Senior level candidates we consider will need to have a proven track record of success leading implementation efforts successfully from Analysis through Deployment and Operational Support. You will be bringing ideas to the table as well as communicating and cementing relationships with your clients and your team.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Expert knowledge and understanding of Program/Project Management and Software Development approaches (gather requirements, design solution, setup & configure, test & train, document & communicate, deploy & troubleshoot)
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interactive team management skills
- Polished, professional, and confident presentation and public speaking skills
- Functional lead knowledge and understanding in one or more core functional modules of NAV/BC (Finance, Trade, Operations)
- Problem Solver: resolves issues and mitigates risk to avoid project blockers and escalations
- Experience working with Microsoft, ISVs and integrations
- Ensure Western’s approved implementation strategy is followed for client engagements
- Ability to manage client relationships and communicate w/ C-level executives/sponsors
- Ability to create appropriate budget vs. actual reporting for presentation to customers and executive management
- Experienced in data migration and training delivery
- At least 5 years of Dynamics or other ERP experience
- At least 5 years of Project Management Oversight for implementations
- Establish and implement internal tools and best practices
- Proactive in managing multiple projects and teams of resources concurrently in a fast-paced technology environment
- Ability to travel 25% to 40% to client sites
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
If you are interested in joining our talented team, please send a current resume along with a cover letter, including salary requirements, and references to email@example.com.
Western Computer is an equal opportunity employer