Sales Account Manager
At Western Computer, we're not just breaking tech barriers; we're rewriting the rules of the game. As pioneers in Microsoft Dynamics, we're on a mission to make every business a digital powerhouse and make every customer a satisfied one. Now, we're on the lookout for a Sales Account Manager to join our dynamic Sales team and an individual who understands what it really looks like to care for a customer.
As our Sales Account Manager, you’ll cultivate and expand relationships with our customers, understand their evolving needs, and strategically introduce additional features or services to drive value. Many of our customers are ready to undergo a business transformation and move to the cloud, you will be their partner on this rewarding business journey. As a partner in these decisions, you will bring a deep understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions including Business Central, Finance & Chain Management, and Customer Engagement. Power Platform and Azure is a great plus! Beyond the knowledge, you will thrive in a role that requires excellent communication skills, a high level of quality and detailed orientation, and above all, an obsession with customer satisfaction.
Become a Trusted Advisor: Develop trusting relationships with existing portfolio of customers, so they value your opinion and guidance.
Customer Engagement: Learn customer’s business issues, requirements, and goals to understand current and future needs.
Manage a Portfolio of Customer’s: Meet with specific customers in the Western Computer portfolio to provide support, guidance, and account management services.
Manage Sales Cycle: from prospecting, discovery, solution proposals, business value presentation, negotiating, and closing.
Generate multi-workload revenue streams: by architecting Microsoft business solutions for existing customers.
Create solution proposals: for software subscriptions and professional services, including Business Cases, Journey Maps, Value Maps, Project Charters, and Statements of Work
Build, maintain, and leverage strong relationships: C-Suite Executives, Business Decision Makers, and IT Decision Makers within each prospect and customer to influence solution vision discussions.
Provide buy-in demonstrations of Microsoft technologies: Coordinate full product demonstrations and presentations with presales resources.
Track all leads: Be it opportunities, completed sales, customer interactions, and proposals in Dynamics 365 Sales for goal obtainment validation, revenue reporting, and executive oversight.
Collaborate: Work closely with Microsoft field sellers, our operations team, and our customers to build and maintain strong relationships.
Who you are:
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, MIS, Sales, or equivalent documented work experience
- 3+ years of technology-based selling experience in a business-to-business environment.
- 2+ years of selling ERP solutions specifically with a working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Previous experience with Business Central, F&SCM, Customer Engagement and other legacy applications (AX, NAV, and CRM)
- Ability to listen to a company’s pains, build a solution vision that shows business value, communicate the benefits of partnering with Western Computer, and convey our ability to achieve the desired outcomes.
- A proven ability to work in a dynamic collaborative team environment.
- Excellent written, communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively interface with employees, and customers of all levels, including C-Level executives.
- Preferred only: Knowledge in one or more industry sectors Western Computer Supports: Omni Channel CPG, Distribution, Manufacturing, Field Service, Rental Management, Professional Services, Life Sciences/Biotech, and Wine and Spirits Importers and Distributors
- Preferred only: Functional experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Finance and Operations, Business Central, and/or Power Platform (AX, NAV, and CRM) a plus.
Comprehensive Healthcare Coverage: Rest easy with access to thorough healthcare coverage for you and your family. As part of our commitment to our team, we cover the costs of your medical benefits.
Financial Planning with a 401(k): Secure your financial future with our accessible 401(k)-retirement plan. We're here to support you in building a solid foundation for your financial well-being.
Work-Life Balance: Recognizing the importance of downtime, we offer ample paid time off for vacations, holidays, and the occasional sick day. We understand the value of working hard and encourage you to take time to recharge.
Remote Work Flexibility: Experience the flexibility of working remotely from a location that suits you best. We believe in providing you with the freedom to choose where you work.
If you would like to apply, please send your resume directly to: Wendy.Pegler@westerncomputer.com (Western’s People Manager).
Who we are:
We have been on an exciting mission since 1987 to partner with customers as they transform and grow their businesses. As a Microsoft Solution Partner, we are recognized as a top partner. We owe that success to our team of 150+ Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform solutions experts who pair business needs with system capabilities to create the recipe for success. We are continuously innovating to maximize our customers’ technology investments. From our IP products to our teams who always have a little fun, we are not your average ERP company.