Senior BC Functional Consultant – Operations
Calling all tech-savvy, problem-solving aficionados! As an ERP consultant, you're the magic behind an organization's digital transformation. ERP systems are your domain, and you're here to support customers in designing and implementing the heart of their business, their ERP system.
In this role, you’ll bring a wealth of experience across key operational domains, including Manufacturing, Distribution, Warehousing, Shipping, Purchasing, and Sales Order Processing. Do you have experience expertly guiding and successfully executing implementations, covering the entire spectrum from initial Analysis to steadfast Operational Support? If so, this is the role for you!
ERP Implementation Maestro: Work closely with clients to understand their business processes and objectives. Then, orchestrate the seamless setup and configuration of ERP solutions tailored to their needs.
Customization Virtuoso: Personalize ERP systems to suit specific industry requirements, creating custom workflows, reports, and dashboards for that perfect fit.
Business Process Guru: Dive deep into existing business processes, fine-tuning them to align with industry best practices and integrating them smoothly into the ERP system.
User Training Expert: Train end-users and administrators in the art of mastering the ERP system, ensuring they can use it to enhance their productivity.
Support and Maintenance Specialist: Provide ongoing support and maintenance to ensure the ERP system runs smoothly and swiftly, addressing any issues or updates.
Data Security Guardian: Keep sensitive information secure by implementing and maintaining data protection measures to meet compliance requirements.
Documentation Whiz: Keep meticulous records of system configurations, processes, and customizations, providing valuable references for future enhancements.
Change Management Pro: Assist in change management initiatives to make transitions to the new ERP system as smooth as possible for all users.
Who you are:
An experienced consultant with 5+ years of experience with ERP systems, looking for a role that has some travel (averaging about ~25%) and wants to work with the best of the best! Interested? Keep reading.
- Whether you've been an end-user or part of the delivery squad, your knowledge of Trade & Logistics, Manufacturing, and Warehousing is a top notch.
- Gathering requirements, crafting the perfect configuration, testing, training, documentation, and troubleshooting? It's all in a day's work for you.
- You want to work with the best of them, and you embrace the extraordinary results when a team comes together.
- You love to share the solution with customers, presenting with confidence and navigating difficult conversations when client desires and ideal systems aren’t aligned.
- You understand the importance of change management and ensure everything is on point.
- When issues arise, you are eager to find a solution. You'll resolve them faster than a speeding ERP system, avoiding project disasters or pesky escalations.
You appreciate frameworks and utilize them to keep our missions on course.
- Stellar Salary: Get ready to be rewarded handsomely, with a competitive salary ranging from $135,000 to $165,000 per year. Your skills and experience are pure gold, and we want to show you the appreciation you deserve.
- Super Healthcare Benefits: Say goodbye to worries about medical, dental, and vision costs. We've got your back with access comprehensive healthcare coverage, and yours is covered!
- Retirement Treasure: Invest in your future with access to a 401(k) retirement plan. Your financial security is important, and we're here to help you build it.
- Time to Chill: We believe in the power of relaxation. Enjoy generous paid time off for vacations, holidays, and those inevitable sick days. Work hard, but don't forget to play hard!
- Remote Work Magic: Embrace the freedom to work remotely from the location of your choice.
Who we are:
We've been on an exciting mission since 1987 to partner with customers as they transform and grow their businesses. As a Microsoft Solution Partner, we’re recognized as a top partner. We owe that success to our team of 150+ Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform solutions experts who pair business needs with system capabilities to create the recipe for success. We are continuously innovating to maximize our customers’ technology investments. From our IP products to our teams who always have a little fun, we are not your average ERP company.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel that you do not meet all of the above qualifications. Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups are more likely to only apply to jobs if they meet 100% of the listed qualifications. Western Computer encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the requirements. We look forward to your application!