Software Support Coordinator
Western Computer is a Certified Gold Cloud Microsoft Partner who has provided over three decades of software solutions in a wide range of industries and allowed enterprise operations to transform in response to shifts in business trends, technology, and optimized implementation strategies. Our teams are stacked with certified professionals supporting Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central (D365 BC), AX/D365 Finance & Operations (D365 F&O), and CRM/D365 Customer Engagement (D365 CE) product offerings.
JOB DESCRIPTION: A Software Support Coordinator interacts closely with Customers, Operations, Sales, and Management while coordinating all support related needs within established process guidelines.
- Constantly monitor and respond to new and in-progress support tickets and related activities in a timely manner.
- Evaluate incoming support incidents for 1 st level triage or appropriate assignment.
- Monitor all tickets for any potential issues or flagged as not progressing in timely manner.
- Communicate and follow up with customers and assigned experts as needed.
- Act as 1st level escalation point for customers and experts.
- Assist consultants with communications or documentation if needed.
- Provide access to information regarding software updates or known problems.
- Retain background information to develop positive relationships with customers.
- Excellent Customer Service skills and genuine desire to provide great customer experience
- Process oriented and ability to guide others while maintaining processes
- Attention to detail to evaluate requirements for support activities
- Comfortable gathering and disseminating information
- Computer literacy
- Can interface with a variety of personalities including during a stressful situation
Additional Experience: (Asset, but not required)
- Previous Support Help Desk experience
- Basic knowledge related to any of our product offerings
If you are interested in joining our talented team, please send a current resume along with a cover letter, including salary requirements, and references to email@example.com.