Solution Architect – D365/F&O Operations
Western Computer is a Certified Gold Cloud Microsoft Partner who has provided over three decades of software solutions in a wide range of industries and allowed enterprise operations to transform in response to shifts in business trends, technology, and optimized implementation strategies.
Our teams are stacked with certified professionals supporting Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central (D365 BC), AX/D365 Supply Chain Management (D365 SCM), and CRM/D365 Customer Engagement (D365 CE) product offerings.
The Solution Architect will need to work closely with their project team members, to determine the best methods to overcome business problems. This role will focus on refining existing software or implementing new technologies to combat these issues or to streamline the organization. Primarily, their job is to meet with clients and business management to determine current concerns for the company and identify how the implementation of computer systems can help solve problems. They may also be responsible for identifying future business needs and pre-emptively planning for system integrations or changes.
- Lead client discussions (both C-Suite and functional levels) around requirements and design
- Oversite and approval of functional resource deliverables
- Active participation in client status and Steering Committee meetings
- Responsible for final sign-off on overall design
- Provide client assistance with design issues and remediation efforts
- Assist in triaging escalated design issues
- Assist in scoping of subsequent phase needs
- Pre-sales and project estimation support
- Minimum of 7 years working with AX, D365 SCM
- Deep understanding of Trade and Logistics, Warehouse Management and Production
- Excellent communication skills and proven track record of facilitating client facing design efforts
- Excellent writing skills
- Proven ability to work with functional teams in a lead capacity
- Must possess the ability to work amongst other SA and PM leaders to deliver successful engagements in a unified capacity.
Additional Qualifications a resource should possess:
- Identifying and managing risk: Must identify and evaluate the risk to eliminate or mitigate risk in a D365 engagement.
- Knowledge of Software Development process and technical skills: Must know the technical aspects of projects to identify risks, propose immediate solutions and provide guidance and solutions.
- Identify principles, patterns and architecture maps that provides a clear vision for delivering application value.
Certifications and other Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in: Accounting, Finance, Computer Science or a related field
- Microsoft D365 Certifications
- Ability to travel from 25% to 45% to client sites - remote work
- Strong organizational and communication skills are necessary
If you are interested in joining our talented team, please send a current resume along with a cover letter, including salary requirements, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.