Subscription Billing Specialist
*MUST HAVE SUBSCRIPTION BILLING KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE.
Western Computer, a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner, has provided businesses in a wide range of industries for more than three decades with software solution expertise to transform enterprise operations in response to shifts in business trends, technology, and optimized implementation strategies. Our teams are stacked with certified professionals supporting Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central (D365B), AX/D365 Finance & Operations (D365 F&O), and CRM/D365 product offerings.
Our Corporate office is headquartered in Oxnard, California (Ventura Co.) and this is truly an exciting opportunity for someone to get their foot in the door of our prestigious company. Ideally someone local or just outside the area as this position can be partially remote or fully for the right individual.
We have one of the highest (4.9 Glassdoor) ratings, touting we're one of the best companies to work for!
We're currently looking for an experienced Billing Subscription Specialist, to assist by providing essential Microsoft Subscription Billing Support. The primary role of this position will be to manage all aspects of subscription billing.
Responsibilities will include:
- Download monthly item billing file from Subscription portal to create invoices in our accounting system
- Review subscription invoices prior to posting
- Setup of new customer accounts
- Manage subscriptions for customers and teach customers how to use the self-serve portal
- Respond to requests sent to our Orders Team
- Take customer calls with questions related to subscription invoices
- Pause/suspend subscriptions when customer payment has not been received
- Attend Microsoft licensing update sessions (twice monthly)
- Previous experience with Microsoft 'specific' subscription billing (2 years Min.)- Required
- Knowledge and familiarity with Microsoft licensing
- Accounting or Bookkeeping background
- Must have exceptional computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.)
- Customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Associate degree is preferred or Bachelors
- HS diploma/ GE
If you are interested in joining our talented and high-energy team, please send a current resume along with a cover letter, including salary requirements, and references to email@example.com.
Western Computer is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability.