Corrugated Boxes – The shipping container used everywhere
Most products in North America are shipped in corrugated boxes – of all sizes, colors and unique capabilities. And corrugated is not used solely for boxes. It is used for point of purchase displays, signage, specialty printing and more. For corrugated manufacturers, this demands precise product configuration, estimating and manufacture.
NavPackaging gives you the tools you need to do just that.
Elevate your corrugated manufacturing business
With NavPackaging, corrugated manufacturers have the tools they need to:
- Create familiar and quick product configurations with the NavPackaging Spec Wizard
- Use extensive defaults in the spec and quoting process
- Configure a unique style library
- Develop automatic routing and unitizing calculations
- Automatically calculate scoring positions
- Import CAD capability
- Maintain re-usable construction
Run a corrugated manufacturing company with a single solution
Check out our Corrugated Spec Wizard tutorial and browse the playlist to learn more about NavPackaging's tools for the corrugated manufacturing industry.