ForNAV: Why You'll Want These Powerful Reporting Tools for Dynamics NAV
Need to run classic reports on a new version of Dynamics NAV? Or continue to use the handy C/SIDE reporting tool? Want an easy tool to build and modify reports? ForNAV makes it happen and we’ve provided an overview and benefits and about ForNAV Converter and ForNAV Designer in this on-demand webinar.
Anyone who uses reports in Dynamics NAV will learn time-saving tips!
What you’ll learn in the webinar:
- CONVERSION of C/SIDE (or Classic) reports to run on newer versions of Dynamics NAV that use RDLC format
- CONVERSION of reports from Dynamics NAV 2009 to NAV 2017 in a matter of minutes
- SAVING up to 95% on conversion costs with the ForNAV Converter and continuing to save with ForNAV Designer
- MAXIMIZING the things you already know about Word, Excel, XML and more, to get the most out of your conversion
- CONTINUING to get full support for PDFs, custom layouts, preview with request pages, and other functions
- SETUP for standard reports, additional reports, and custom reports, with a focus on efficiency
- BUILDING brand new reports and templates so they’re perfect, every time
- MODIFYING converted reports, including the secret to modifying information in one place so it changes across multiple reports
- ADDING headers/footers, group totals, special forms, payment slips, barcodes and other key information that makes your reports more powerful
You can go watch the webinar right now and let us know if you have additional questions or would like more information on ForNAV Converter or ForNAV Designer to save your company time and money.
Based on this article, you may be interested in:
As stated in Part 1, Dynamics 356 for Operations offers the flexibility to manage outbound warehouse processes from the most basic order and ship processes to the most complex load planning requirements. D365O uses a variety of concepts that…Read More
ERP stands for Enterprise Resource Planning, a term that refers to many business management practices. Microsoft Dynamics products are most commonly associated with ERP because of their reputation for optimizing, organizing and expediting projects…Read More
Some Microsoft Dynamics ERP users are reporting that they use less than 70% of the features in their Dynamics ERP solutions. Since ROI is calculated on the total cost and maintenance of the software that you purchased, not on what you are…Read More