ForNAV: Why You'll Want These Powerful Reporting Tools for Dynamics NAV
Need to run classic reports on a new version of Dynamics NAV? Or continue to use the handy C/SIDE reporting tool? Want an easy tool to build and modify reports? ForNAV makes it happen and we’ve provided an overview and benefits and about ForNAV Converter and ForNAV Designer in this on-demand webinar.
Anyone who uses reports in Dynamics NAV will learn time-saving tips!
What you’ll learn in the webinar:
- CONVERSION of C/SIDE (or Classic) reports to run on newer versions of Dynamics NAV that use RDLC format
- CONVERSION of reports from Dynamics NAV 2009 to NAV 2017 in a matter of minutes
- SAVING up to 95% on conversion costs with the ForNAV Converter and continuing to save with ForNAV Designer
- MAXIMIZING the things you already know about Word, Excel, XML and more, to get the most out of your conversion
- CONTINUING to get full support for PDFs, custom layouts, preview with request pages, and other functions
- SETUP for standard reports, additional reports, and custom reports, with a focus on efficiency
- BUILDING brand new reports and templates so they’re perfect, every time
- MODIFYING converted reports, including the secret to modifying information in one place so it changes across multiple reports
- ADDING headers/footers, group totals, special forms, payment slips, barcodes and other key information that makes your reports more powerful
You can go watch the webinar right now and let us know if you have additional questions or would like more information on ForNAV Converter or ForNAV Designer to save your company time and money.
Based on this article, you may be interested in:
Today, businesses are becoming more aware than ever of their impact on the world around them. We’re proud to support Microsoft in their initiatives to enable a sustainable future and we are thrilled that many of our clients are also taking…Read More
There’s no doubt about it, ERP implementations can be highly complex and full of risks. Choosing and deploying the right technology solutions requires a lot of strategies, planning, time and expertise.Read More
It wasn't long ago that getting on a plane was the "dead zone." Cut off from the Internet and untethered from those rapid-fire urgent emails. I felt like sitting in row 6 (or row 1 if I was lucky enough to get an upgrade) was like being…Read More
While initial ERP deployments generate many key benefits, it’s important to look at your ERP system as an evolving ecosystem. As business requirements change, and as you learn more about your system’s capabilities, you will likely…Read More