Join us at Summit 2017 to Hear Real-World Customer Implementation Stories
Implementing business technology can be challenging for everyone, so we’re giving you an opportunity at the Dynamics Communities’ Summit 2017 in Nashville to hear from real customers who will share lessons learned from their real-world experiences.
You need a strong management solution but are afraid the implementation will be time-consuming, expensive and disrupt your people and business. We’ve all heard painful implementation stories and maybe you’ve been part of one yourself. That’s why you’ll want to join us in Nashville to make sure you prevent potential roadblocks with your next implementation.
Mark your calendar for our Partner Showcase:
Thursday, October 12th at 9:15 am
Gaylord Opryland Resort
Ryman Studio PQR Room
How to Position Your Business for Implementation Success
Learning from those who have been there and done that is perhaps the most valuable thing you can do to prepare yourself and your team for a software implementation. Our customer panel at Summit will discuss the good and bad of their implementation and answer questions such as:
- What was your implementation like?
- Did you hit roadblocks that were hard to overcome?
- Were your executives happy with the experience?
- Was your partner there for you as you expected?
3 Tips for Improving the Implementation Process
Planning and preparation is key to implementation success. Even with planning; however, there are many common pitfalls that can derail the implementation process. During our panel discussion, we’ll highlight several common roadblocks and how these issues were resolved during the implementation project. Whether you are planning an implementation today, or upgrading business applications in the future, here are 3 of our best tips for improving the process:
- Planning: Whether you are implementing new software or preparing for an upgrade, planning is the first step for positioning your business for success. Implementing new systems takes time, a team of internal experts and an experienced software provider. A schedule, milestone tasks and dates are part of the foundation for a successful implementation.
- Partnering: Implementations require more than just your IT department. You need support from all levels of your business from the c-suite to employees using the technology. Strong internal support is important for strong user adoption. Without this support, you’ll find employees will be reluctant to use the system or won’t use it accurately, which leads to bigger problems down the road.
- Expertise: One of the most important ways to ensure a smooth implementation process is to partner with an experienced solutions provider. You need a partner well-versed in the business management solution that you are implementing, as well as with your specific business processes and industry sector. Appropriate training and follow-up support may also be critical to your employees as they become comfortable with the new system after it goes live.
See you at Summit 2017!
The Dynamics Communities User Group Summit is the leading learning and networking event for Dynamics users. Attend this collaborative event and be sure to join us at “It’s All About Your Implementation Experience” for peer and expert guidance. Until then, let us know if we can answer any questions or provide additional information on Summit or our session.
Based on this article, you may be interested in:
Multi-Company Customer & Vendor Payments in Microsoft Dynamics AX: Part 3 Using Centralized Payments
In this blog, we will go over the setup for the second method – Centralized Payments. Although these blogs primarily discuss multi-company vendor payments, the same functionality and setup apply for configuring multi-company customer…Read More
As part of our continued commitment to help Microsoft Dynamics NAV users fulfill their BI and reporting needs, our expert consultants are excited to announce a new Jet Professional for Dynamics NAV training series. Each session is just 30 minutes and…Read More
Where will you be October 10th-13th 2017? We are a proud Platinum Sponsor of NAVUG Summit Nashville and an Exhibitor at D365UG/AXUG Summit Nashville, two of the most dynamic conferences in the industry.Read More
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (D365FO) offers a variety of options that can be used in managing inventory counting. As with any function within a business, a direction or strategy is the first step in creating and managing a…Read More