Join us at Summit 2017 to Hear Real-World Customer Implementation Stories
Implementing business technology can be challenging for everyone, so we’re giving you an opportunity at the Dynamics Communities’ Summit 2017 in Nashville to hear from real customers who will share lessons learned from their real-world experiences.
You need a strong management solution but are afraid the implementation will be time-consuming, expensive and disrupt your people and business. We’ve all heard painful implementation stories and maybe you’ve been part of one yourself. That’s why you’ll want to join us in Nashville to make sure you prevent potential roadblocks with your next implementation.
Mark your calendar for our Partner Showcase:
Thursday, October 12th at 9:15 am
Gaylord Opryland Resort
Ryman Studio PQR Room
How to Position Your Business for Implementation Success
Learning from those who have been there and done that is perhaps the most valuable thing you can do to prepare yourself and your team for a software implementation. Our customer panel at Summit will discuss the good and bad of their implementation and answer questions such as:
- What was your implementation like?
- Did you hit roadblocks that were hard to overcome?
- Were your executives happy with the experience?
- Was your partner there for you as you expected?
3 Tips for Improving the Implementation Process
Planning and preparation is key to implementation success. Even with planning; however, there are many common pitfalls that can derail the implementation process. During our panel discussion, we’ll highlight several common roadblocks and how these issues were resolved during the implementation project. Whether you are planning an implementation today, or upgrading business applications in the future, here are 3 of our best tips for improving the process:
- Planning: Whether you are implementing new software or preparing for an upgrade, planning is the first step for positioning your business for success. Implementing new systems takes time, a team of internal experts and an experienced software provider. A schedule, milestone tasks and dates are part of the foundation for a successful implementation.
- Partnering: Implementations require more than just your IT department. You need support from all levels of your business from the c-suite to employees using the technology. Strong internal support is important for strong user adoption. Without this support, you’ll find employees will be reluctant to use the system or won’t use it accurately, which leads to bigger problems down the road.
- Expertise: One of the most important ways to ensure a smooth implementation process is to partner with an experienced solutions provider. You need a partner well-versed in the business management solution that you are implementing, as well as with your specific business processes and industry sector. Appropriate training and follow-up support may also be critical to your employees as they become comfortable with the new system after it goes live.
See you at Summit 2017!
The Dynamics Communities User Group Summit is the leading learning and networking event for Dynamics users. Attend this collaborative event and be sure to join us at “It’s All About Your Implementation Experience” for peer and expert guidance. Until then, let us know if we can answer any questions or provide additional information on Summit or our session.
Based on this article, you may be interested in:
With the release of Dynamics NAV 2016, Microsoft added time-saving features to the core Financial Management functionality, and NAV 2017 (and each subsequent annual release) continues to improve on them, enabling Finance and Accounting functionality…Read More
Some Microsoft Dynamics ERP users are reporting that they use less than 70% of the features in their Dynamics ERP solutions. Since ROI is calculated on the total cost and maintenance of the software that you purchased, not on what you are…Read More
We’ve all heard plenty of stories about enterprise resource planning (ERP) implementations going south and the time and money it takes to fix mistakes after the fact. It’s enough to make any you pause before moving forward with a…Read More
There are some big advantages to using Events and Western Computer’s expert developers will teach you what you need to know in our free 2-part Dynamics NAV Events webinar training series.Read More