BC Solution Architect – 365WineTrade
Are you ready to take the reins as our ERP Solution Architect and lead the charge in designing and executing world-class ERP solutions? Do you enjoy industry-specific ERP solutions, such as one built for the wine industry? If so, this is the role for you.
As an ERP Solution Architect, you'll be the mastermind behind the scenes, conducting the design and execution of ERP solutions for our clients, identifying and overcoming business challenges through the use of extensions, BC Apps, and integrations. You won't be alone in this; you'll join forces with clients, project managers, and development teams to create a harmonious ERP experience that aligns with business goals and industry best practices. With a specialized focus in WineTrade, many of your projects will focus on the wine industry.
Client Engagement and Requirements Leadership: Lead discussions with our BC Wine clients regarding their requirements and design. This entails meticulous attention to detail and a commitment to delivering precisely what is needed.
Resource Deliverables Oversight and Approval: Exercise careful oversight and provide final approval for BC Wine Functional resource deliverables, ensuring that they meet the highest standards of quality and functionality.
Participation in Client Status and Steering Committee Meetings: Actively engage in client status and Steering Committee meetings, contributing substantively to these critical gatherings to drive our projects forward.
Design Authority: Take on the solemn responsibility of granting the final sign-off for the overall design, ensuring that it aligns perfectly with the project's goals and the client's vision.
Client Support and Issue Remediation: Provide dedicated client support for design issues and guide the remediation efforts, with a steadfast commitment to resolving challenges promptly and effectively.
Escalated Design Issue Triage: Expertly triage and address escalated design issues with precision, acting as a reliable troubleshooter in critical situations.
Phase Scoping Expertise: Contribute your knowledge and expertise to assist in scoping the requirements for subsequent project phases, ensuring a strategic and well-planned approach.
Pre-sales and Project Estimation Authority: Offer your seasoned insights in the pre-sales phase and lend your authority to the process of project estimation, instilling confidence in potential clients.
Who you are:
An experienced BC user or consultant with 5+ years of experience with ERP systems, looking for a role that has some travel (averaging 25-40%) and wants to work with the best of the best! Interested? Keep reading.
- Gathering requirements, crafting the perfect configuration, testing, training, documentation, and troubleshooting? It's all in a day's work for you.
- You have experience leading teams, and you want to work with the best of them.
- You love to share the solution with customers, presenting them with confidence and navigating difficult conversations when client desires and ideal systems aren’t aligned.
- You understand the importance of change management and ensure everything is on point.
- When issues arise, you are eager to find a solution. You'll resolve them faster than a speeding ERP system, avoiding project disasters or pesky escalations.
- You have a depth of knowledge in BC that allows you to identify potential system issues, provide guidance and propose immediate solutions.
- You appreciate frameworks and utilize them to keep our missions on course.
- Experience in the wine or beverage industry is a plus. Understanding Finance, Trade and Logistics, and Warehouse Management Production is a must.
- Stellar Salary: Get ready to be rewarded handsomely, with a competitive salary ranging from $140,000 to $190,000 per year and additional bonus opportunity.
- Super Healthcare Benefits: We've got your back with access comprehensive healthcare coverage for your and your loved ones. Even better, as the employee, we pay for your medical benefits.
- Retirement Treasure: Invest in your future with access to a 401(k) retirement plan. Your financial security is important, and we're here to help you build it.
- Time to Chill: We believe in the power of relaxation. Enjoy generous paid time off for vacations, holidays, and those inevitable sick days. Work hard, but don't forget to play hard!
- Remote Work Magic: Embrace the freedom to work remotely from the location of your choice.
Who we are:
We've been on an exciting mission since 1987 to partner with customers as they transform and grow their businesses. As a Microsoft Solution Partner, we’re recognized as a top partner. We owe that success to our team of 150+ Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform solutions experts who pair business needs with system capabilities to create the recipe for success. We are continuously innovating to maximize our customers’ technology investments. From our IP products to our teams who always have a little fun, we are not your average ERP company.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel that you do not meet all of the above qualifications. Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups are more likely to only apply to jobs if they meet 100% of the listed qualifications. Western Computer encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the requirements. We look forward to your application!