Microsoft Dynamics 365 Senior Project Manager
Western Computer is a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner who has provided over three decades of software solutions expertise to businesses in a wide range of industries and allowed enterprise operations to transform in response to shifts in business trends, technology, and optimized implementation strategies.
Our teams are stacked with certified professionals supporting Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central (D365 BC), AX/D365 Finance & Operations (D365 F&O), and CRM/D365 Customer Engagement (D365 CE) product offerings.
We are looking for an additional Microsoft Dynamics 365 Senior Project Manager to join our expert team of high-performance professionals who are motivated, focused, and ready to hit the ground running.
The Senior Project Manager at Western Computer will play a leading role in driving success with their projects as they work closely with their team in delivering exceptional results. Senior-level candidates we consider will need to have a proven track record of success leading implementation efforts successfully from Analysis through Deployment and Operational Support. You will be bringing ideas to the table as well as communicating and cementing relationships with your clients and your team.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Expert knowledge and understanding of Project Management with Dynamics 365 which include project planning, forecast management, and task coordination.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interactive team management skills
- Polished, professional, and confident presentation and public speaking skills
- Previous experience in functional consulting in one or more core functional modules of Dynamics 365 (Finance, Trade, Projects, Production, WMS, Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Project Operations, etc)
- Problem Solver: resolves issues and mitigates risk to avoid project blockers and escalations
- Experience working with Microsoft, ISVs, and integrations
- Ensure Western’s approved implementation strategy is followed for client engagements
- Ability to manage client relationships and communicate w/ C-level executives/sponsors
- Ability to create appropriate budget vs. actual reporting for presentation to customers and executive management
- At least six years of direct Microsoft ERP (NAV/BC or AX/F&O or CRM/CE) experience
- At least three years of Project Management Oversight for implementations
- Establish and implement internal tools and best practices
- Proactive in managing multiple projects and teams of resources concurrently in a fast-paced technology environment
- Experience with Microsoft Project
- Ability to travel 25% to 40% to client sites
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
If you are interested in joining our talented team, please send a current resume along with a cover letter, including salary requirements, and references to email@example.com.