JC Ehrlich Pest Control
Inventory management, seasonal forecasting and sales guidance
The JC Ehrlich ERP project team, led by Tim Custer, IT Director for North America and Barry Collins, Finance Director, set aggressive goals for their Microsoft Dynamics NAV implementation. Replacing not only legacy ERP but also multiple asset management and outsourced payroll systems, project objectives included:
- Improve inventory accuracy and materials management through barcoding and warehouse management.
- Shift reporting from branch locations to headquarters.
- Consolidate three fixed asset systems into one to manage fleet and office equipment for 90 branch offices.
- Automate sales tax and reporting functions.
- Integrate with freight carriers to simplify packing and shipping.
Western Computer was able to provide best practices guidance during the requirements and design phases of the project to optimize the use of Microsoft Dynamics NAV. In addition, the Western Computer team worked closely with Custer to plan and execute implementation from performance testing to production to training.
"With NAV, we are able to provide branch salespeople with product selection guidance. We offer comparable product options based on higher margins through the sales intranet portal."
IT Director for North America