Why are so many companies moving to the cloud?
The cloud isn't a tech trend. The cloud is here to stay. With numerous benefits, cloud infrastructure allows you to work on your terms. Whether you realize it or not, you are probably a cloud user right now. If you bank online, listen to music, watch movies or TV, play games or send email, you are operating in the cloud.
As the cloud platform matures, businesses are taking advantage of on-demand software options to manage their costs.
Cloud ERP has proven to be one of the fastest ways to help your organization grow and compete. You can run leaner with improved margins by operating in the cloud.
Western Computer is a certified Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) and has the knowledge and resources you need to move your company to the cloud. Contact us to get the conversation started.
The average data breach in North America cost an SMB $117,000.*
Ransomware is on pace to be a $1 billion a year crime in 2017. **
Physical loss of devices or media containing data costs SMBs $83,000 a year.*
91% of data breaches begin with a spear phishing email. ***
The average SME spends $21,000 on external security professionals after a breach.*
How can you avoid becoming another statistic?
Browse Our Feature Resources
The cloud provides the flexibility you need
“It became clear to us early on that we wanted a cloud computing based platform.
We wanted to focus on our business and we knew, as we were growing and moving, we needed a platform that would grow with us, being able to work on the road, at the office and we wanted to have the continuity.”
Chief Operating Officer
Learn how you can benefit from a cloud solution.
Here are 8 reasons businesses benefit from a cloud infrastructure
“Pay us to release your data,” are words no IT manager wants to hear.
We have heard the horror stories when a company fails to install an important security patch on their system, leaving them vulnerable to a cyber attack. An attack by “Ransom-ware” disables all company users’ access to their data in the critical business system.
With a subscription service to your ERP, this won't happen. Protect your data and your peace of mind by always being on the latest release available from the software vendor.
- No matter what happens to your device, you can still access your data that is safely stored in the cloud.
- Keep your information data safe by wiping data from lost devices.
2. Back Up & Disaster Recovery
- Benefit from automatic back up of files and data, simply and affordably.
- Reduce downtime by quickly restoring lost files.
- Avoid costly recovery contingencies.
3. Automatic Software Updates
- Stay up-to-date with the latest releases.
- Don’t waste time keeping up with fixes – focus on growing your business instead.
- Scale Microsoft Dynamics applications according to your business needs to grow your operations on your terms.
- Increase utilization by only adding what applications you need, when you need them.
5. Free Up Your Capital
- Remove the cost of expensive hardware.
- Reduce operational costs by decreasing electricity, paper, and ink usage.
- Free your IT team's time commitment.
- Pay-as-you-go and keep your cash-flow happy.
6. Work Smarter
- Work from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
- Enhance team collaboration by providing the ability to edit and share documents.
7. Level the Playing Field
- Gain access to enterprise-class technology with a small business budget.
- Compete with the “big boys” by remaining lean and nimble.
8. Promote a Sustainable Future
- Decrease power usage by eliminating local servers.
- Reduce paper and ink usage by accessing your data from any device, at any time.
Reduce Your Carbon Footprint with a Cloud Solution
WESTERN COMPUTER AND MICROSOFT: YOUR PARTNERS IN SUSTAINABILITY
Solutions like Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Azure are helping companies in their efforts to become more sustainable. With Azure, you can migrate on-premise applications to cloud applications, allowing you to transition your infrastructures to the cloud. Being cloud-based will cut out the energy required for operating your own on-premises data center. Besides the cost savings and convenience, operating in the cloud will significantly increase your company's sustainability.
The ability to pull up your data at any time and on any device will further increase sustainability. No longer will it be necessary to print reports and documents. The data you need is always current and available with your Microsoft cloud solutions.
Western Computer Provides Flexibility
Choose a hosted infrastructure, your full solution in the cloud, or a hybrid combination that fits your needs. Our experts can help you decide on the most cost-effective option for your company. Whether you choose Microsoft Dynamics 365 subscription services or move your operations to the robust Microsoft Azure platform, Western Computer has the resources and knowledge to help you succeed in the cloud.
Rely on the experts at Western Computer to make thoughtful recommendations, provide careful planning and deliver fast execution of your cloud-based computing initiative. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Is your business ready for dynamics upgrades? Click here to learn more about our rapid step implementation.
Trust Microsoft Cloud to protect your business
Microsoft Azure is trusted by 90% of Fortune 500 companies for a reason. Microsoft Azure protects your assets by providing comprehensive cloud computing focused on security, privacy, and transparency.